We stayed at the Hotel Hollywood for 5 nights in May 2014. We had a room on ground floor. Overall we were very satisfied with our experience considering the location and value.
Hotel is close to CVS, public transport and many local attractions (walk of fame, Chinese theater, Ripley's). We found it very easy to commute to Staples center and Santa Monica via public transport, although it took an hr yo get to beach by bus.
Room and bathroom tiny, but relatively comfortable. Extremely happy with breakfast, toast your own bagels with jam and cream cheese. Coffee and OJ. Fruit and cereal bars were easy to take as snacks for the day.
We would absolutely recommend this hotel for anyone looking for comfortable good value hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles