My husband ,10 yr old son and I stayed here. The rooms are very clean. Brand new showers. The hotel is 2 blocks from Metro. (Vine stn) great location. 24 hr pharmacy 1/2 block away with good view of Hollywood sign from that intersection. Easy walk to Hollywood Blvd ,then to Chinese theatre . Universal is 2 stops down on Metro. Very easy and cost $1.50 pp instead of $ 50 taxi.
Locals have been very helpful and friendly. We understand that we are in a major city and do not expect quiet at night.
The hotel is great value and very clean. This is a historic area so do not expect it to look like Beverly Hills. The staff are very helpful with directions. Breakfast was fresh bagels,coffee,juice and cereal bars. Quick and easy .
We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles