“I'm always satisfied when I go to the Mustard Seed. But why not cross the street and go to The Alcove or walk a few...”
Review of Mustard Seed Cafe

Mustard Seed Cafe
Ranked #1,732 of 10,030 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed December 17, 2007

I'm always satisfied when I go to the Mustard Seed. But why not cross the street and go to The Alcove or walk a few blocks down to Home?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“eclectic mix of neighborhoody people in Los Feliz; home cooked meals; great for brunch and chat”
Reviewed December 14, 2007

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“nice little coffee shop”
Reviewed November 27, 2007

nice little coffee shop

“my regular lunch stop”
Reviewed August 22, 2007

I eat at the Mustard Seed nearly every week. The worst thing I can say about the place is that it is SO popular that on the weekends you can expect a pretty long wait.

The ahi tuna tacos are my personal fave, for some reason this little corner cafe has the best guacamole I've ever had.

1 Thank djsnoopygirl