“Yummy pasta!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Casper, 1 block East of Eagle Rock Boulevard
Transit: Available 1 block away.
Description: CAMILO’S offers Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with a wonderful menu selection of California Cuisine dishes created with French influenced sauces. CAMILO’S takes great pride in preparing each and every meal to order with the freshest, finest ingredients, offering our guests high quality gourmet cuisine. Chef, CAMILO González, a gourmet cook with a flair for entertaining, has taken over Thirty years of his experience in the food, restaurant, and catering business to create CAMILO’S Bistro and offer a great dining experience. CAMILO has earned a great reputation for creating his own excellent food style, taste, presentation.
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

W
My daughter and I went for lunch . . . Just walking by and noticed and open table. We both ordered a pesto dish and a fettuccine Alfredo. The pesto was amazing. I added chicken to the Alfredo. The chick peas great. The Alfredo was nothing spectacular. Great atmosphere and good service. Would definitely come again!

1  Thank pmjnmj

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I read other reviews that say this place has bad service... but I've been there 3 times and have always experienced good service. I love going to this place on the weekend, just so I can get fresh scones... yum! I've had a few of their breakfast dishes and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I've lived in Eagle Rock since 1973 and have been going to Camilo's since it opened. I travel a lot and I always review hotels and restaurants. Came home from a trip this Sunday and went straight to Camilo's and realized I need to write a well deserved review. I love the ambiance no matter what time of day I 'm eating there, love the food and the service. You see the owner and his family serving and helping out in every way they can and, of course, the food is great! Great place for two or in groups.

Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinners. Can't remember what day of the weeks there's live music, nice trio.

1  Thank Hilda L
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

This Restaurant has very good taste and the staff is very friendly. Me, My Mom and my siblings went to eat there. Love it!!!! Food is soooo good we went for lunch and our bill was pretty reasonable not too expensive or cheap.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Camilo’s California Bistro is hands down the best restaurant in Eagle Rock. I have been dining here since they opened (15 years ago?) and have never had a bad meal.
Recently, I met a friend for lunch and we were seated by the owner. He’s very gracious and wants his customers to feel comfortable and at home. I ordered the Chinese chicken salad and it was delicious: plenty of chicken with a perfect sesame dressing. My friend ordered a tuna sandwich which came with pasta. She said it was excellent.
Overall, I would not hesitate to take anyone here for breakfast, lunch or dinner; Reasonably priced and a great atmosphere. There are approx. 12 parking spaces behind the restaurant which fill up early; plenty of street parking nearby. And the restrooms are kept very clean!

3  Thank EagleRockers