“Good prices, Good Food and Fun Location”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #1,409 of 10,036 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Toronto, Canada
“Good prices, Good Food and Fun Location”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We were out on tours all day in L.A. We finally had time for a sit down dinner. This is a great restaurant. If you sit outside, you can get a great view of the famous Hollywood sign. We all order pizzas and they were really delicious. My husband's ordered was messed up and they promptly fixed the problem and the manager came to apologize and made sure everything was ok. Very good service. Would recommend this restaurant. Our waiter was very nice and helpful as well.

• Visited July 2012

Sydney, Australia
“California Pizza Kitchen”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Located right in the Hollywood and Highland Mall. Gets quite busy so you may wait 10+ minutes before you are seated. The food was delicious, especially the salad! We went back a second night.

Visited July 2012
Paris, France
“All the same as the others”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

If you want a cheap place to eat a thin crust pizza and have a great chocolate desert for cheap...this like all the other CPK offer exactly that. They also have great take out service.
All the pizza is good ...so be different and try a novelty one.

Visited February 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“horrible plastic pasta”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

freezing cold restaurant, pasta very very generic obviously bought in and made me ill the next day

Visited March 2012
1 Thank djh2601
Vancouver, BC
“I am obsessed with CPK”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I am not ashamed to admit it..........I am freaken obsessed with this place. I am no doubt California Pizza Kitchen's biggest fan.

They have a mind blowing menu with something for everyone but I am stickler for what I like and I don't stray too far away from it. In fact I never stray away from it. I make it a point to go twice everytime I go to LA cuz the first night I just have to have the traditional Bbq chicken pizza. This is the pizza that put them on the map. So good especially if you love chunks of chicken, bbq sauce, cilantro, red onion and lots of cheese. Yummy! The second night I have to have their Kung Pao spaghetti. Absolutely amazing. It is spicy I must warn you but well worth it. A must try if you never have. It is so good I bought the CPK cookbook and the recipe for Kung Pao spaghetti is in there so one day I intend on giving it a try myself.

Service is always consistently excellent and I have never once had a crappy meal. Hands down on my top ten restaurants list and will never get knocked off of it!!

Visited March 2012