“Absolutely fabulous! We will be back!”
Review of A Votre Sante

A Votre Sante
Ranked #1,241 of 10,090 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Central L.A
United States
“Absolutely fabulous! We will be back!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

How have we missed this place? Drove by many times. We had a delicious and healthy Salmon and Halibut and also a truly delicious vegan pizza - we substituted mushrooms for the asparagus - yum!! We had a hard time deciding what to order...so we will just come back soon to try some other dishes!! Nice parking in the back.

• Visited September 2013

New York City, New York
“Nice place to have brunch.”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Ordered Greek Salad, stir fry vegetables, Sante garden salad, curry chicken wrap, kale and goat cheese omelette. Our table faced the open kitchen. We watched our food being prepared. Restaurant also had outside seating. The decafe coffee was very good. The portion are very large and freshly made. I recommend that when in this area you give it a try.

“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is definitely my favorite restaurant. Everything on the menu is out of this world delicious. I'm surprised the that the prices are as affordable as they are considering the quality of the food. The staff is friendly and attentive. A Votre Sante is like my second kitchen!

• Visited April 2013
“Best experience and quality food that can not be beat!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have currently been to A Votre Sante about 20 times since my first time going in February. This experience is something that can not be found anywhere else. The food is amazing, very healthy too, with all organic and vegan food I leave the place feeling great even after I indulge in one of their vegan desserts. I have tried something new every time and I have to say I have loved everything! Their portion sizes are large and you get the most for your money! I recommend this place to all people vegan or not they have something for everyone.

Santa Monica, California
“Horrible Experience”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I had the most miserable dining experience that I have ever had at

A Votre Sante
13018 San Vicente Blvd
Brentwood, CA 90049
310- 451 1813

I went after a hike with 3 other people. We had our dog and I wanted to sit outside. All the spots were taken and they said they would bring out another table. We sat down at our table and one of the employees came out and said we could not sit there. We were more than happy to wait for a table. The staff told it it would be 45 minutes and we decided to eat across the street. I asked the employee for a parking stamp and they pointed me to the register.

We ate across the street and then we went then went to the parking attendant. The parking man named Nester being extremely rude and violent in nature. Nester said he did not eat there and he would not accept our validation. I then asked to talk to the manager. The Manager Walter was not at the restraint and no one was in charge. Noir the waitress (women) I did not know our name because she mumbled it. The parking attendant then became violent in nature and said we had to pay. There was no manager on duty and no one was in charge. This service was absolutely disgusting. They also used foul language and were shouting at the customer. I will never eat at this establishment again.

• Visited March 2013