“Horrible Experience”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I had the most miserable dining experience that I have ever had at

A Votre Sante
13018 San Vicente Blvd
Brentwood, CA 90049
310- 451 1813

I went after a hike with 3 other people. We had our dog and I wanted to sit outside. All the spots were taken and they said they would bring out another table. We sat down at our table and one of the employees came out and said we could not sit there. We were more than happy to wait for a table. The staff told it it would be 45 minutes and we decided to eat across the street. I asked the employee for a parking stamp and they pointed me to the register.

We ate across the street and then we went then went to the parking attendant. The parking man named Nester being extremely rude and violent in nature. Nester said he did not eat there and he would not accept our validation. I then asked to talk to the manager. The Manager Walter was not at the restraint and no one was in charge. Noir the waitress (women) I did not know our name because she mumbled it. The parking attendant then became violent in nature and said we had to pay. There was no manager on duty and no one was in charge. This service was absolutely disgusting. They also used foul language and were shouting at the customer. I will never eat at this establishment again.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This sweet little place in the Brentwood area has lots of great dishes --many featuring vegetarian selections. Veggies are prepared perfectly--waitservice very considerate. It is obvious that many of the customers are regulars and love it. Totally enjoyable lunch.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We ordered chicken soup, three bean soup, hummus platter, chicken fillet, chicken special - roasted, vegetarian burrito, fabulous short ribs, salmon on sante salad - - all dishes were very large. Some came with vegetables and with red cabbage. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I frequent A Votre Sante often. This little restaurant is a find, not just because it offers delicious, organic food, but because its easy and casual. When you think of restaurants who are known for healthy food, you might not think of "tasty." It is. I've ordered everything from omelets, salads to chicken dishes, humus and chips. Everything has been delicious. And I can be a picky eater. I've asked for made-to-order meals on many occasions.
The restaurant could use an update. The chairs, tables and decor are a bit tired, the outside chairs and tables are nice, but a couple are almost sitting on the sidewalk. That said, I still frequent this place. I can count on it.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

All the food is good, nothing is great. but then again, I am picky. I go there often, because I value healthy over delicious.
I look forward to finding healthy, organic and delicious all in one. I will keep you posted when I do.