“Foods to suit everyone's palate including vegetarian dishes.”
Review of A Votre Sante

A Votre Sante
Ranked #1,187 of 10,808 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We ordered chicken soup, three bean soup, hummus platter, chicken fillet, chicken special - roasted, vegetarian burrito, fabulous short ribs, salmon on sante salad - - all dishes were very large. Some came with vegetables and with red cabbage. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I frequent A Votre Sante often. This little restaurant is a find, not just because it offers delicious, organic food, but because its easy and casual. When you think of restaurants who are known for healthy food, you might not think of "tasty." It is. I've ordered everything from omelets, salads to chicken dishes, humus and chips. Everything has been delicious. And I can be a picky eater. I've asked for made-to-order meals on many occasions.
The restaurant could use an update. The chairs, tables and decor are a bit tired, the outside chairs and tables are nice, but a couple are almost sitting on the sidewalk. That said, I still frequent this place. I can count on it.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

All the food is good, nothing is great. but then again, I am picky. I go there often, because I value healthy over delicious.
I look forward to finding healthy, organic and delicious all in one. I will keep you posted when I do.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Friendly staff, cozy atmosphere, excellent food, all organic food, Many vegetarian and vegan dishes. The vegan desserts are absolutely a highlight.
Highly recommended!
We will come back - for sure.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I go to A Votre Sante several times a week. They have a ton of healthy options and the service is good. Prices are reasonable, and the setting is laid back. If you want a good, healthy, casual meal in Brentwood then this is your spot.

1  Thank Drew M