“Belgian waffles! Yum!”

Ranked #3,741 of 10,038 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Arlington, Texas
“Belgian waffles! Yum!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stumbled on to this place on a walk from our hotel (Howard Johnson) to our daughter's apartment. As we walked past, we smelled the waffles cooking and were drawn in. In addition to true Belgian-style waffles (gaufres de Liege, for those of us that have lived in Belgium) they had spectacular bread pudding, adorable macaroons, gelato and other desserts. I'm sure they had other food as well, but I was there for dessert so I didn't really pay attention to everything else. It seemed to be popular with local students and had a younger vibe. The wifi connection was great as well.
I had a latte, which was well made, tasty and decoratively presented in a glass cup. Since my daughter lives in the area, she was excited that we stumbled on a place she will want to visit again.

Visited December 2013