“Excellent”

Neighborhood: Universal City Area
Roswell
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We just went in to sample the atmosphere and food. We shared a margherita pizza (4 slices) and it was excellent. Crispy bread on table was wonderful. Nice staff. Mostly relaxed atmosphere at the location in Universal City Walk.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Dawn T

USA
“Skip this one...”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

After a long day spent at Universal Studios, we were ready to enjoy a nice dinner. The service was poor -- server seemed apathetic to us being there. They took forever for our appetizers, and the food ended up being ho-hum. Not the experience one would expect from Wolgang Puck.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not mind blowing”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Food was very average. I was expecting more. Was disappointed
My crab cakes were ok. I had a chicken salad. Which was over salted and too deep fried. My husbands roast chicken was very bland. No exciting flavours. The children's beef sliders were no better than any other fast food joint in the USA. Overall not a dinner to remember.

Visited March 2013
Denver, Colorado
“No longer a Fan”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I used to enjoy getting the lunch special here. Pizza and salad or Pasta and Salad. It was always freshly made and of high quality. I have been twice recently and both times the food was mediocre and inconsistent. The Caesar salad is a new recipe which is not bad but the portion has shrunk considerably. The pizza I had recently was greasy and was cold by the time I received it. Since no one comes and checks on you, its take it or leave it. I figured I'd give them one more chance and ordered the Spaghetti bolegnese. The portion was decent but the pasta was overcooked and their were large slices of raw uncooked garlic in the sauce.
I definitely will not be going back to this location. Fortunately their salads are still available fresh at the local Gelsons.

• Visited April 2013
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Celebrity chef???? Maybe he should visit his restaurants.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Having read reviews and checked out the menus, we decided to eat here. The service was really poor and that was with a half empty restaurant. We made our choices and the waiter came back and advised that my choice was unavailable so I made another choice. He then came back an advised this was off the menu too. Can you believe my third choice was also unavailable. Eventually, we found something on the menu that they did have. The Butternut Squash soup was tasty but only warm. When the main course turned up (short ribs), it too was only warm, extremely chewy and all round disappointing. Considering Wolfgang Puck runs Spago, it is hard to see what the Stars see.

• Visited March 2013