“Always great”

Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Always great”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I ordered lunch to go, they have a pretty cool system when you are a return caller. They have all your oders so they can ask you if you want the same thing you had last time, pretty cool. I have spicy beef, hot n sour soup and spicy asp. All very great. The only proble was they didnt pack any forks or spoons to eat my lunch. That was a pain. I'll be back

• Visited October 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Consistently wonderful!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Upholds the chain's consistency for great food served with excellence. Wonderful, easy-to-find location and parking is validated. Great place to people watch as well.

Visited March 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Quick and easy service”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have been to this one twice. The tables seem kind of close together which I found uncomfortable. The servers are very friendly, and our food arrives quickly. There is a great variety of plates on the menu. The portions seemed smaller this time than in January. They also put tofu in the chicken pad tai. I wasn't expecting that, but maybe I misread the menu. The steamed dumplings were the best part of the meal.

• Visited March 2013
Lititz, PA
“Great gluten free chinese menu”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Haven't had chinese food in 2yrs.since being diagnosed with celiac disease because of gluten. Had gluten free beef and broccoli which was great!

Visited January 2013
Panama City, Panama
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is my first trip to LA and we decided to order a take out at P.F Chang´s.. My friend that lives here told us that this was a great restaurant, famous for its good food and service... Im really sad to say that I saw no evidence of this.... Im not a demamding customer as I work in the service iindustry myself but we ordered our food.. (this process was efficient) however we then ordered a drink while we were waiting for the food... this took forever and the waitress told us she could only take our order and not serve us the drink...we finally were served the drink a few mins before the food order was ready!!! then we asked for a container to take the drink away with us and the response was '' not with that !'' .. I understand that there are restriction with alcohol that the restaurant has to follow, however the response needed to be more professional and polite as the reason we asked was due to the tardiness of the delivery of the drink in the first place and we were in a hurry, hence the drink was left behind...and then.the food was bland when we got home.. so disappointed .....

• Visited September 2012