“Disappointed”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is my first trip to LA and we decided to order a take out at P.F Chang´s.. My friend that lives here told us that this was a great restaurant, famous for its good food and service... Im really sad to say that I saw no evidence of this.... Im not a demamding customer as I work in the service iindustry myself but we ordered our food.. (this process was efficient) however we then ordered a drink while we were waiting for the food... this took forever and the waitress told us she could only take our order and not serve us the drink...we finally were served the drink a few mins before the food order was ready!!! then we asked for a container to take the drink away with us and the response was '' not with that !'' .. I understand that there are restriction with alcohol that the restaurant has to follow, however the response needed to be more professional and polite as the reason we asked was due to the tardiness of the delivery of the drink in the first place and we were in a hurry, hence the drink was left behind...and then.the food was bland when we got home.. so disappointed .....

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Lettuce wraps are a must to try...They have a variety of fun drinks as well

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Gorgeous restaurant interiors with good Chinese food. Expect to pay very high prices.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

At 7 p.m. Friday the place was packed, with a 45-minute wait for a table. We elbowed in at the bar and nabbed seats about 10 minutes later. Service was snappy and the meal consistent. A lively place for a quick bite if you're in the area.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

I wanted to love The Townhouse. It's in my client's office in the Galleria but after a couple of visits I think that there are better options. The food is consistently poorly prepared, the drinks are ok and the service is poor as the wait staff I have encountered always seems to be confused. Prices are equal to the Cheesecake Factory although happy hour prices at the Townhouse are very good. I will wait a few months before giving this another chance.