“Good food at a reasonable price”
Review of El Torito - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Sydney, Australia
“Good food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have been to this restaurant several times in the last 2 years, it is very consistant with good food at a reasonable price, great for families, parties, etc but also very good if you go there with friends, lover, etc.

• Visited May 2012

West Hills
“Nice n busy”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

It was pretty upbeat for a monday night. They have pretty tasty alchol mixes and food was great. There corn cake was so yummy. There parking lot is super small but I have noticed on some nights they do have valet. But this place does have a nice vibe with good food and drinks.

• Visited March 2012
Cape Coral Florida
“Ole! A Buffet!”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I love Mexican food but I usually don't go in for "canned" or chain types. I was in SoCal last weekend and needed to go someplace with a family group for breakfast. With 2 non-egg eaters and one non mexi eater, I was not sure that a Mexican buffet would save the day. I was so excited to see such a variety. The non mexi got a custom omelet and appreciated the Belgian waffles while the non egg eaters enjoyed Mexican fare ranging from Ceviche to pasta and many traditional Mexican items. I enjoyed the home made corn tortilla's with scrambled eggs with chorizo. Of course I could not have JUST that, I had the relleno, cheese enchilada, a couple of fresh soft corn tortilla tacos.. sheesh was I full. I was happy to find just enough authentic mexican choices to keep it real. At 16.00 a head that included champagne, whats not too love! So as far as this Mexican Buffet' goes?... I say Ole!

• Visited September 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The parking is horrible...”
Reviewed June 1, 2008

The parking is horrible. The happy hour drinks are a bit weak. The food is typically above average.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook