“Fresh and tasty Japanese food!”

Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #5,580 of 9,888 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Rialto, California
“Fresh and tasty Japanese food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2010

My husband and I went to Kabuki for the first time and fell in love with it. The quality and freshness of the ingredients was superb, exactly what you look for when going to a restaurant, especially one like this with seafood and sushi. We ordered a boat with teriyaki beef and chicken, gyoza, california rolls, ribs and tempura and everything was delicious. I also ordered a spicy tuna hand roll on the side. I am a huge fan of spicy tuna and this was one of the best spicy tuna rolls that I have ever had. The freshness of the ingredients really makes all the difference. It is a little bit on the pricey side, but I am okay with that if I know I'm getting the freshest ingredients.

Los Angeles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boat dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2009

I went with my family and it is my fourth visit. The only thing that I run into is - taking tooooo long. My next table was complaining about the spoon was dirty. May be health Dept should make a visit here.
Took a long time to get a fork for my son.
In short, it is ok.