“Great neighborhood sports bar”
Review of The Garage

The Garage
Ranked #2,112 of 10,299 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Love it here and frequent it with my friends. They have a ton of TVs, great food, great happy hour, and excellent service. Finally something that doesn't feel divey and isn't pretentious in the neighborhood to catch some games.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

This place is a hidden gem in Culver City. Great food, reasonable prices. And their website is true - not a pretentious LA crowd.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I've been here a few times. The interior is beautifully done, with plenty of big screen TVs to catch a game. Lauren, my server, was quick and super friendly. The food is surprisingly good: try the fish tacos, or get a Garage burger with truffle fries. Or just get truffle fries because they're amazing! It's a really fun place. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Considering this is less than a five minute walk from my house, I can't believe I hadn't been in until this Saturday! Very much a sports bar, although since there weren't any big games on, it wasn't overly crowded and noisy. Lots of TV screens a decent sized bar and a fair amount of seating. The menu is good with standard pub type fare. Burgers, etc. My friend and I opted to just split some buffalo wings and fries, and they were very good. Drink prices are more than fair and when we split the bill it was less than $20 each before tip, and that included 2 beers each. Very relaxed atmosphere. Music wasn't so loud that you had to shout to be heard which was a nice change from so many bars. Definitely will be coming back here!