“Just fabulous!”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great live music. Great bar/pub food--the blue cheese and mushroom burger was delicious.
Trendy, western, long happy hour, great beer selection. The outdoor eating area has a wonderful view of downtown LA. It's really a great find.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Wow! You wouldn't find The Escondite unless you were looking for it. It is close to Los Angeles's Skid Row, but don't let that dissuade you from experiencing this awesome restaurant. Seriously, notice there are no pictures of food attached. That's because we were reveling in the moment. I had the Capt. Kangaroo with a black bean veggie patty with fries and a Caesar salad. Yummmmy. I traded my son for 1/2 of his French Dip, but wished I hadn't because it had sooo much meat! I don't remember what my compadres had, but we all left happy.

We came during the day, but they have specials on food and drink at night and live music. Check out their website.

1  Thank datwahine