“Yuck!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: North San Fernando Valley
Neighborhood: North San Fernando Valley
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is the worse restaurant in Porter Ranch!! First off, the air conditioning is woefully inadequate. The children's menu is minimal. The bathroom needs a remodel. The food is indelible and tasteless. They charge extra for white vs dark chicken teriyaki. They don't serve lemonade, but that's ok becaus it would be served warm because it's so hot in the restaurant. Yuck, yuck and more yuck!

There are newer reviews for Musashi Restaurant

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I am not a great fan of Sushi and I like my food cooked by a chef rather than a juggler but on the whole not bad. We were a large party so had a private room. In summary:

Nibbles - a bit of a waste of space really - in fact I can't remember them so pretty uninspiring - I think it was a variety of vegetable in batter ie tempura.
Sushi - pretty good - according to 3 people in our group who eat Sushi regularly it was a 7/10.
Main Meal - Theatre was mediocre but my steak was really excellent. Scallops a little overdone for my taste.
Deserts - not great - looked scary and tasted pre-packaged.

Service - slowww but the company was great so we enjoyed the conversation.

Wouldn't go regularly and there Ben Hi's is better.

Reviewed November 28, 2009

If you want Sushi dont eat at Musashi SImi Valley , Calif. I wanted a roll that every other place makes nothing fancy just a Calamari tempura roll....they have calamari tempura on the menu but refused to make the roll

1  Thank tohelpothers
Reviewed June 19, 2008

If I want to see people play with my food on a hot table, I'll go to Benihana. If I want some good sushi, I'll go to a place that only does sushi. This place does both, and neither too well, in my humble opinion.

Also, maybe I am offended that they wouldn't let me sit with my kids at the sushi bar.

1  Thank Dru M