“Best of the Best” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Raffaello Ristorante

Raffaello Ristorante
Ranked #40 of 9,848 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Harbor
Phoenix
“Best of the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2009

I don't know what to say. Our friends suggested eating here and when we arrived there was really no place to park. We had reservations and were seated at a very small table. I was concerned because like many others have stated, it's a very small dinning room. But the service was great and the food was better then I have ever had before. We were in San Pedro waiting to take a cruise the next day. Now I'm planning a trip to the area just so I can eat at Raffaello's again. You will not be disappointed. We noticed as we were leaving they do have a banquet room, which would be great for weddings or anniversaries.

1 Thank Michael B

• Korean first
abbotsford
“What a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2009

We were in San Pedro last week - walking to a brew pub that we had heard about - and ran into one of the owners of Raffaello - Kelly Cutri - she suggested that we try her restaurant - and we were blown away! The food was outstanding - we were treated like royalty - each dish was served was absolutely top notch! We totally recommend this restaurant - but a word of caution - it gets really busy (as we found out 2 nights later) - but I can tell you that even if there is a wait - it's a culinary delight worth waiting for! Thanks Kelly !

1 Thank suzzeq11
California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stud place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2007

My friend owns this restaurant and he is a great Italian chef, i know from chef class. This is a great place with amazing service. The food tasted delicious and it is my favorite Italian place in California, and it isn't overpriced. What a relief. The atmosphere inside the restaurant makes you feel happy immediately before you even get your food. The waiters are friendly and the food is fabuloso. I am Italian and I know my food, this place is one of my favorite's. I love raffaello's ristorante and i recommend everybody to go.

1 Thank skillzdatkillz
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food, decent price...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2007

Good food, decent price, needs more room felt a lil crowded

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
harbor city
“My least favorite Itallian Restaruant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2007

Way overcrowded and noisy . Very very small portions and slow service

2 Thank jerryand