“Outstanding........”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Harbor
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Using Restaurant.com, we tried this restaurant prior to a cruise. Fantastic menu selections, service, serving size, prices, decor, etc., etc., etc!! Within walking distance from pier area hotels in San Pedro. Would highly recommend it and will return on our next visit to this area.

1  Thank RetiredOhioTravelers

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Every dish I have ever tried here has been delicious. I usually order penne pasta in a cream sauce as it is decadent and a special treat. Make sure you leave room for dessert, you won't regret it. I'm not sure if they bring out the accordion every weekend but if they do you are in for a real treat. Family owned and operated the owner comes out singing! Great ambiance and feel to the place. Also highly recommended for special occasions and parties as they have a party room.

1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Food is excellent; I was referred by Mr. Orozco desk manager at the san pedro inn, and he was right! They made me feel like in the “Terra Nostra” back in Rome! Big Thanks Mr. Orozco.

2  Thank hanainlove
Reviewed May 10, 2012

My husband went to Raffaello as suggested by the hotel staff. It was excellent! A genuine Italian restaurant with very tasty food. I ordered clams w/linguine and my husband had lasagne, both entrees came with a salad. The servings were large. YUM!

1  Thank geaux-saints-11
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I not sure if mom still working in the kitchen making the sauces, but I worked down wind from Raffaello for years and mom would come in mid day and start the sauces, wow! I know they are mostly her recipes, but her sons do a great job with them, real thing!

1  Thank SeaLarsGo