“Arizona bliss”

Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Arizona bliss”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This was our third time renting from Eaglerider. Second time walking in without a reservation...no problem though, they promptly cleaned up the bike I wanted and we were on our way. Always a pleasure dealing with these folk...lots of suggestions on where to ride, things to see. The bikes are always late model and well maintained...lots of complements from the public when riding around. If you are thinking of renting a bike, don't hesitate to try Eaglerider!

Visited March 2014

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Smooth running and friendly service”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We recently rented a Harley to ride from LA to Monterey. It ran beautifully the whole trip. I booked this as a surprise for my boyfriend and he was given a choice of bike on arrival, all looked well maintained and clean. We dealt with a gentleman called Joseph who couldn’t have been more helpful. We were on the road within the hour. I’d highly recommend these guys.

Visited February 2014
Wailea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“EagleRider Maui”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I booked the rental of a Sportster 1200 with a second choice of a Dyna Low Rider over the internet last night and received a confirmation via email with notification that they had charged my credit card for 2 days rental.

I went to pick up the bike this morning and was told they did not have ANY Harley's available. I asked for a refund and was told I had to phone their head office. Upon doing this I was told they would have a manager phone me next week.

I am not impressed and would recommend calling the rental location rather than trusting their website.

Visited November 2013
9 Thank John A
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Why rent from the dealer?”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I started renting from Eaglerider when I was traveling between NY and LA to see my girlfriend. I travel a LOT for work and commonly would rent from the dealer when I would end up somewhere for a weekend.

I decided to try Eaglerider after having a less than acceptable experience with a dealer in Round Rock, TX.

I had a fight into LA and took a cab over to Eaglerider's LAX area store. From landing at LAX to riding off on a nice FatBoy Lo took less than an hour.

Rental's are Eaglerider's main business unlike at the dealers where the rental department is the red headed step child of the store and they know how to get you in and out in a hurry. Where the dealer will have a couple of bikes available, and usually only a bagger and a Dyna, Eaglerider has a slew of Harley models and other brands.

Now Eaglerider is my go-to for bike rentals when I travel. I have used them at 4 of their stores now and only go to the Dealer if I have too.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Michael H
Exeter, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“High on the Hog”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Quite how and why I ended up riding the huge Harley Davidson Electra Glide through Florida is still something of a mystery to me but I do have the pictures to prove it. I initially tried to deal with EagleRider Motorcycles via there web site and their main booking office in LA, before I left home in the UK but that was less than successful (I am still waiting for a call back). I finally got a direct dial number to their outlet in Orlando and spoke with "Matt", who was just superb. We finally agreed that I should just phone as soon as I landed in Orlando and they would take it from there. As good as his word, EagleRider collected me from the airport, sorted out the bike together with good insurances and the inevitable GPS and all at excellent rates. The bike was superb and did not miss a beat. I was born in the early fifties so the idea of me riding a big "Hog" around the sunshine state was quite something. I do confess to feeling rather nervous to start out but I soon settled down after a few minutes and the experience was just superb and better than anything I might have imagined. The weather makes it all so perfect, especially at this time of the year (October) when it is cooling down and less humid. At the end I returned the bike, without penalty and was delivered back to the airport, courtesy of EagleRider Orlando. So grateful thanks to Matt and the manager Lora Bonifacio.

Visited October 2013