Tripadvisor
The Big Red Bus Company
Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Visiting Old Friends

We had a blast!! I had friends from college that came into town to visit. My wife, I, and them had... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
DudeandSuz
Great time!

My friends and I went on the Sunday Pub crawl. We had a great time. Staff was nice and friendly. I... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from $40.00
from $35.00
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews long beach trolley ride christmas lights pub crawl santa hats holiday lights belmont shores sugar cookies naples island beautiful lights the double decker fun ride tour guide fun experience lots of fun these guys great tour
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2020

I've done several of these double decker bus tours in different major cities while traveling. Unfortunately this one in in Los Angeles was my least favorite. First the stops to pick up the bus were not clearly marked. We drove to the address of a bus stop however there was no sign marking the bus stopped there. We asked several people in the area and business owners, no one really seemed to know where the bus actually stopped. We ended up missing the bus as it drove passed us even though we tried to waive it down. 30 mins later we knew where to stand and caught the next bus. We rode on 3 different busses as we hopped on and off. Each bus had a different tour guide, the guides gave some information. One of the guides seemed very off put by customers, (granted it was busy and the end of the day). Overall I wish I would have spent my money on a different tour.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Our group enjoyed the jokes by the host, the warm sugar cookies and most of all, the time spent together laughing and being awed by the holiday lights.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

It was a great tour. The hot chocolate felt cold on a cold evening . The Santa hat was too small for my boyfriend and myself heads.
Suggestion for improvements: The trolly set up may can be improved . People sitting in the middle may not get the best view and the MC has to repeat the jokes for from and back section which they become redundant for the middle sections .

Reviewed January 4, 2020

We had such an awesome time! There are two trolleys! The hosts are great! Not only did they give us history but also were very humorous! The lights were amazing! Thanks again!

Reviewed January 2, 2020

My friends and I really enjoyed the ride all though it was very cold. I thought the cookies and chocolate were a hit.