“must-do!!”

The Big Red Bus Company
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hollywood to West Hollywood to Beverly Hills and back on a Fun open top Double Decker tour bus ! A real live tour guide not some electronic recording ! Get on in Hollywood and enjoy a leisurely drive with great opportunities for photographs 14 feet above the street. Drive through West Hollywood and into Beverly Hills and back to Hollywood.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

If you're going to LA you have to try this! It's amazing, all those wonderful mansions and views up in the hills, it's just an unforgetable experience. I come from Chicago where we have these same buses downtown but it's a totally different experience in the Hollywood Hills, the views and the scenery are just breathtaking.Don't take too many pictures, just try to take in as much as possible through your own eyes, cause it's something that you will remember for a long time. I definitely agree with one of the previous reviews, DON'T FORGET A HAT!! It's always sunny in LA :)

2  Thank E K
STEVEN D, Owner at The Big Red Bus Company, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear EK,

" THANK YOU " so much for the great review.

You booked both the Double Decker bus tour and the Movie stars home tour as I recall.

This way you got to experience the two tours in one day !

The Double Decker bus tour to Beverly Hills and back and a two hour van trip into the Hollywood Hills and Beverly Hills to see where the rich and famous live !!!!!!!!

I hope that you took some great photos from the bus and the van.

You are correct , it is about enjoying the moment and looking over our vast city of Los Angeles from way up in the hills is breathtaking !

Have a great trip back to Chicago and we hope to see you again next year .

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"narrator"
"blast"

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We were just walking around Hollywood when we saw this tourist bus company. It was totally random, but definitely worth it! The price was totally reasonable, the crew was really nice and helpful. If you want to check out some fun site, this is the way to do it. A little advice… If you are riding on the roof of the double decker, DO NOT forget a hat and sunscreen!!!

STEVEN D, Owner at The Big Red Bus Company, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Dear Ede K,

Good morning.

Thank you so much for your great review !

It is always great when tourists are just passing by and just decide to take a chance
and take our Double Decker bus tour.

This weekend has been very busy on Hollywood blvd , as there are thousands and thousands
of tourists from all over the world visiting our great city of Los Angeles.

There are many tour company's to choose from on Hollywood blvd and I want to thank you for choosing LA DOUBLE DECKER / THE BIG RED BUS COMPANY for your tour.

We strive to give service and value for money with our tours and really appreciate it, when someone like you takes there valuable time to leave a great revue.

Yes, you are right bring a hat and plenty of sunscreen , as it is summer in Los Angeles and remember Los Angeles is a DESERT.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in the US and we hope to see you again next year !!!!!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was definitely the best part of our entire trip. The staff and drivers went above and beyond our expectations, and would recommend this company to anyone visiting Los Angeles!

2  Thank StephanieFamily
STEVEN D, Owner at The Big Red Bus Company, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Stephanie,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND REVIEW !!!!!

We are very glad that you and your family enjoyed the Double Decker bus experience.

We pride ourselves on the satisfaction of our customers and want everyone to leave
the tour , knowing that we delivered what we promised.

With reviews like yours ,other potential customers can then see that we care about our passengers happiness !

I wish you all the best with the rest of your summer.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Me and my friends decided to take a tour with the Big Red Bus company. It started in Hollywood and went to Beverly Hills and back. It was a great experiment! I loved the “oldschool” style double decker bus. The guide was really nice and helpful. I recommend anyone who is a tourist in LA to try this tour as it will help them figure out this big city and to learn a lot of cool stuff.

Dear Tunde K,

Good afternoon.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GREAT REVIEW !!!!!

I am very happy that you enjoyed your recent Hollywood to Beverly Hills tour.

I see that you came to our city of Los Angeles all the way from SERBIA,

I hope that one day I can return the compliment and visit your great capital city of
Belgrade.
Until then I wish you all the best for the future.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My family and I took their Saturday tour from Hollywood. The double decker bus was classic cool and we got to see the city from a terrific vantage point. I don't care so much about celebrities, but my wife and kids loved all the stuff about the movie stars and what is going on with them.

1  Thank 78746Mark

Dear 78746Mark,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GREAT REVIEW !!!

The Double Decker bus is great for both kids and adults.

Kids especially love sitting up high, 14 feet off the street and looking down for a great view
and waving to the people on the street.

We enjoy watching the kids having fun and are very happy when the whole family gets to experience the Double Decker bus together,

Have a great Summer and we hope to see you again next year , when hopefully you visit us again from the Great State of Texas !!!!