“Yum!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Texas
“Yum!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Came here for weekend brunch and it was fantastic. Both ramen and udon dishes were delicious. We had a short wait for a table but there is a lot of turnover so it went quickly.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank TexasKami

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Los Altos Hills, California
“Heavenly tasting experience!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Life altering experience! Never had ramen like this before! The Tsukemen is so well balanced with the creaminess of the broth and perfected firmness/chewiness of the ramen. Then try adding a couple of drops of lime juice to the ramen and it's another sensation for your taste buds that they will find that is truly heavenly. We found the Tonkatsu was just as pleasing. The infused soft boil egg was perfect. Char-Shui melts in your mouth. Dining area is meant for small groups. Even though there was a 20-30 min. wait, the whole experience was worth it.

• Visited November 2013
San Jose, California
“Best Ramen I've had so far.”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The best Ramen I have had yet. The only other good place for Ramen I can find is in Hawaii. When ever I'm in the area I must stop by here. They only serve the Ramen from 11a-2p. Dinner time is a different menu. Of 4 attempts at eating here I have only been successful 2 times. Last time I came when it barely closed for lunch and I came for dinner and found out they have a different menu for dinner. I'm not a Ramen fanatic, but this is really good.

Longmont, Colorado
“Delicious Tsukemen”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Absolutely delicious!!! Will definitely be back to eat the tsukemen again. Haven't had anything like it before. Can't wait to dine there again.

Los Angeles
“Love the noodles!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I finally had a chance to try this place, after seeing long lines outside for months on end. We actually went to the Annex across the street, because it is open longer, but their menu is limited however. We were able to try their Tsukeman, which was amazing! The noodles, and soup base were so tasty, but my favorite was the char siu! It was the best I've ever eaten! Really great food, if you love ramen! If you want a broader menu, then visit their main restaurant across the street! You'll love it!