“Highly recommended”
Review of Delphi Greek

Delphi Greek
Reserve with OpenTable
Delphi Greek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5,613 of 10,141 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Westside
Cross street: Persian square
Description: Our quaint restaurant serves traditional Greek food cooked to perfection and of course, made with that extra bit of love that goes into each Greek dish. We look forward to your patronage.
Reviewed March 11, 2013

If you're in West LA this is the place to go for Greek. Their eggplant dip was so good I've never tasted anything like it. Of course the lamb was excellent too. As I have many Iranian friends who can all cook to a level that I will never attain I was pleasantly surprised to learn the owner is Persian and likely has influenced the menu a bit.

As a bonus next door is a fantastic persian ice cream store.

So glad I discovered this eatery. Does life get any better!

1  Thank zajetsetter
There are newer reviews for Delphi Greek

Reviewed June 10, 2012

dropped in on a Sunday afternoon. Great food and service. Greek salad very good, lots of feta and terrific dressing. Chicken marinated wrap. Delicious.. Lamb kabob outstanding.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

This is a very sweet little Greek restaurant. It's one of those restaurants that has managed to refurbish and reinvent itself over the years to continually appeal. It's sweet and reassuring. it's not fancy, but with its blue and white room, it is very pleasant and comforting.It's open from breakfast through dinner but I like to lunch here best.I always find the food fresh and tasty and it makes me happy to eat it. The house wine is very decent and I always have a second glass. And I never mind paying the bill

2  Thank tvlluvr
Reviewed February 2, 2012

We've been here a couple of times and have also gotten takeout. The food was better for dine in, but not by much. Portion size fairly small for the price. One of the times we ate there they didn't serve alcohol and sent us across the street to pick up our own, which we didn't mind.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

The owner stopped by our table and had a nice chat about his family and the city.
Dolmades were the most authentic I've tasted in years.