“Great Pizza”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Cross street: 2 blks East of Hollywood and Highland
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Live singers and piano is wonderful, great service, excellent food, great pizza. Parking could be better, prices just above reasonable. Great first date or graduation choice.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Miceli's is my "go to" restaurant when I want something hot, filling, and fast. Dine-in is fine, but the wine list limited. Best to order a take out and enjoy some fantastic "goom-bah" pasta at home with your own bottle. If dining in, the wait staff is quick, pleasant, and not at all Italian.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Dinner is always more fun when you sing! Right in the middle of dinner, our excellent servers (Janet & Rob) broke into song to add to our evening. Our group of twenty-two joined right along and loved it. The good food and fun made for a wonderful evening!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I normally won't pay for Italian food because I can make it, however, I loved this place so much I ate there three times. Pizza, lasagna, Chicken Parmesan sub sandwich and Peroni beer - I am going through withdrawal thinking about it. Food was fresh, awesome flavor, complimentary homemade buns, original wood seats and tiffany lamps, wine bottles - it was such a terrific atmosphere. A must in Hollywood!!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I were told this was the first Italian restaurant in Hollywood/LA by our hotel, so we gave it a go. The staff were friendly, there was a very entertaining pianist and a couple of wait staff who sang along which was lovely. The restaurant had a nice decor, gave a very authentic feel and a nice setting for couples. The wine was very good and good value too. The food however was a let down. We had high expectations as given the recommendation and the fact that it's been around for so long.I ordered pasta which came out with a watery sauce, huge portion and not much flavour to it. My husband's pasta was similar.

Overall, nice restaurant and vibe but will not return for food.