“Great food and an easy fit.”

Quality Food & Beverage
Reserve with OpenTable
Quality Food & Beverage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,030 of 10,036 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, International
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Description: Located in the heart of West Los Angeles, Quality Food & Beverage is a family-owned restaurant that was established in 1993. We offer a warm yet comfortable dining experience, focusing on freshly prepared food. It's an ideal gathering place for friends and locals alike, open in the morning for great coffee, our signature biscuits and home-made breakfast items. For lunch, we offer delicious salads, sandwiches and several vegetarian dishes. Stop in for dinner to experience a variety of new dishes, including Brussels Sprouts with Goat Cheese, Wild Mushroom and Gorgonzola Pizza, Petite Filet Mignon, Braised Lamb Shank and much, much more. Our extensive list of wine and beer will make for the perfect addition to your dinner.
Sag Harbor, New York
“Great food and an easy fit.”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is the kind of restaurant that you go to when you can't think of where to go. All of the food is homemade and delicious and it has mastered the balance of being completely adult friendly while being completely kid friendly. The menu appeals broadly to both groups without the use of chicken fingers. The atmosphere is very basic, but if you don't want a type of food, you just want food, then you should head over for some Quality.

• Visited December 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Great breakfast spot”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Had Saturday morning breakfast and ate outdoors. Wonderful choices and all delicious. It was obvious that other guests eat there often, although we were visiting from out of town. Curbside parking on the street in front. Known for their biscuits. Very near Farmer's Market. http://www.qualityfoodandbeverage.com/

Visited November 2012
Los Angeles, California
“There is no valet parking”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I find it odd that the previous reviewer insists that Quality Food & Beverage has valet parking. I've been eating here for years and have never seen valet parking service. It is true that the restaurant behind it called Sofi has a brisk dinner business and they have valet parking. I don't think Quality is open for dinner. The orange cones are annoying though. Are they allowed to take up 3 parking meters? It's ridiculous. However, I always enjoy going to Quality on a Sunday morning for biscuits, eggs benedict and a hot latte. Still do.

• Visited August 2012
Los Angeles
“DISHONEST Valet Parking - STAY AWAY!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

UPDATED - This review is for Quality Food & Beverage located at 8030 W 3rd St., Los Angeles, CA 90048. This review is associated with the correct restaurant!

So I used to eat here on an occasional basis. The breakfast was decent - it was
just a matter of whether I could stomach dealing with the dishonest valet
parking. Today was the last time (and I didn't even eat) and I will NEVER go
back!

The owner has valet parking but the dishonest valet parking company never got
the permits from the city. We had complained to the owner before about the
valet company and she could have cared less. So they would put orange cones up
to block out the metered parking in front of the restaurant. We wouldn't care
and would just park there anyway. Once we even saw the cops come by while we
were eating and make them take their orange cone away. We laughed so hard.

So today the sign on the meter says that its a loading zone from 6 PM - 12 AM.
However the valet had covered up the time. I went up to the sign and removed
the band to find out that he had covered up the time. This was at 1:00 PM.
When I complained to the valet, he pulls out some permit dated July 2011 but I
could not see what parking spot it was for. He claimed that the city just
hadn't updated the sign. Let's see - July 2011 is 11 months ago. Call me a
skeptic when I say I don't believe that the valet had a valid permit for that
spot. Los Angeles is not THAT far behind.

When I go out for a meal its to have a nice time, not be aggravated. There are
plenty of other places to go on 3rd street. I highly recommend you eat
elsewhere.

• Visited June 2012
Los Angeles
“Food mediocre - Dishonest Valet Parking”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

So I used to eat here on an occasional basis. The breakfast was decent - it was just a matter of whether I could stomach dealing with the dishonest valet parking. Today was the last time (and I didn't even eat) and I will NEVER go back!

The owner has valet parking but the dishonest valet parking company never got the permits from the city. We had complained to the owner before about the valet company and she could have cared less. So they would put orange cones up to block out the metered parking in front of the restaurant. We wouldn't care and would just park there anyway. Once we even saw the cops come by while we were eating and make them take their orange cone away. We laughed so hard.

So today the sign on the meter says that its a loading zone from 6 PM - 12 AM. However the valet had covered up the time. I went up to the sign and removed the band to find out that he had covered up the time. This was at 1:00 PM. When I complained to the valet, he pulls out some permit dated July 2011 but I could not see what parking spot it was for. He claimed that the city just hadn't updated the sign. Let's see - July 2011 is 11 months ago. Call me a skeptic when I say I don't believe that the valet had a valid permit for that spot. Los Angeles is not THAT far behind.

When I go out for a meal its to have a nice time, not be aggravated. There are plenty of other places to go on 3rd street. I highly recommend you eat elsewhere.

• Visited June 2012