“Tasty!!”

Neighborhood: Hollywood
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Tasty!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went to the california pizza kitchen on the higland center...pretty nice and perfectly located next to the loews hollywood hotel, kind of expensive though -

Visited February 2013

• Korean first
“Great healthy, tasty food”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

We loved Californian Pizza Kitchen, the food was very good, healthy and the service was excellent. The pear and Gorgonzola pizza is a must to try. We loved it so much we went for our evening meal as well and had another wonderful experience. Thank you CPK for our memorable food experience.

Norcross, Georgia
“Outstanding Food and Service”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

What a fabulous experience! We were greeted by our host with warmth and enthusiasm, and we felt immediately welcomed. Our server was just as great. We ordered two pizzas to share, the pepperoni and the meat cravers, and both were delicious. Very important to us was that we never had to ask for drink refills even when the restaurant got busy. We will definitely return.

• Visited March 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“My Wife Loves CPK”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The CPK in Los Angeles was great. My wife loves CPK's Pizza so we have to make a stop anytime we see one. I thought the pizza choices were pretty unique and they were running a promotion if you tried one you didnt like you could get another at no extra cost. My wife got the carribean jerk chicken and really didnt like it. She then asked for her favorite hawaiian, which was devoured in less than 10 minutes. The size of the pizza could be bigger but overall it was another great experience at CPK.

• Visited July 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Local Style”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Although I grew up in NYC, I never _heard_ of "New York Pizza" until I moved to LA. What's New York Pizza? In some places, it's garbage, or undercooked, or exquisite and costly. "California Pizza" on the other hand is a very smart Brand! I have infinite praise for CPK; all comfort food joints should be this efficient! It's healthy, it's a good value, it's fun place for after work.

The downside: not all locations have liquor licenses, so check your options before you arrive. And, be sure to ask for the Calorie Menu too, because some of these entrees are deceptive. My server was extremely gracious in switching my entree when I saw the calorie count on a recent order (swapping it for the zucchini with linguine and shrimp that was out of this world, at half the calories of other entrees).

Is it fine dining? No. Osteria Mozza has no competition from CPK. But it's a fun place that delivers a good value.

• Visited January 2013