“Expensive but good”

Transit: Metro: Hollywood & Highland
Canada
“Expensive but good”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had our valentines dinner here. He got the steak and still talks about how good it was! The food here is good. This is a must try restaurant! It's located in the Hollywood & highland plaza which has shopping there aswell

“Watch out for the flys”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My previous visits have been quite positive. The food is good as is the environment, this time my gimlet came with a gnat. I thought there was a little customer service lacking...no offer to comp the drink or provide another. I think they just spooned out the culprit.

• Visited February 2013
Menominee, Michigan
“check out happy hour menu”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stopped here after a long day of traveling and were not disappointed. At first glance looking at the regular menu, we were not going to stop as the prices seemed high for what we wanted, but then we spotted the happy hour menu and decided to give them a try. I had the kobe burger with truffle mayo and it was delish. My bill was only $19 for the burger and 2 beers. It was a really nice sized burger, cooked to order and included fries. A co diner ordered the black and blue burger and she said it was the best burger she has ever eaten. We were also served munchies while we waited for our food, which included strips of jicama, olives, pickles, celery and carrots. I would definitely stop here again.

• Visited January 2013
Northampton, England
“OK, so the portions are huge. Get over it!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Can't understand why some reviewers are complaining about the size of the portions and the seating layout, ambience etc.

It is what it is; it's not gourmet, but it's damn fine brunch material in a buzzing setting. Sure the portions are over the top, but that's just the kind of place it is. If you can't eat it, take it home in a box - we did!

There's a reason people queue on the pavement for up to an hour to get into this place!

• Visited January 2013
Monterey Park, California
“Great Food But Slow Service”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I've eaten at the grill many times. The food is always great to amazing. The happy hour food options is tasty and very large portions. But the bartender during the happy hour definitely can do better work at paying attention to their customers. I had gone there for drinks after work and we sat at the bar. But the bartender forgot our drink orders sevearl times. Although i enjoy going to the grill for lunch and dinners. I am happy with the food but the service is just a bit to slow. If you're going for lunch expect it to be an hour to finish your meal. Alhough at times it is empty. You will still wait a long time for the food to come out. If you plan to check out the happy hour. The prices are great for the food portion. Just be ware that the drinks are slow to come out.

Visited December 2012