“Best burger in LA”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Venice
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Some people near Venice told us that here we would have eaten the best burger in LA. We trusted and tried. I can say that it's one of the best, at least.
Very very good.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Cute! looks small from the outside but can fit many inside. Dishes very original. We had brunch, they serve eggs with salmon and the works over brown rice, I enjoyed scamble eggs with penne pasta and 4 cheeses :P delicious! For dessert we had Smores French toast to die for!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

One of the most decadent brunches we've had anywhere and worth the splurge. Too many extra delicious looking choices make selection time way tricky, but I made a snap decision to go with the lemon ricotta French toast, while husband chose the Reese's french toast with chocolate sauce. We both rarely go sweet at breakfast time, but coming here could sway such habits. I only wish we weren't visiting New Yorkers, though our arteries are probably happy about it.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is my wife's favorite brunch destination. The food is good but eating outside feels like eating on your grandma's patio. The burgers are great. We arrived early enough to beat the crowds.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I had to come here after seeing the pictures of their French Toast. It did not disappoint. The hardest part was deciding which one to get. I got the tiramisu french toast. Amazing! My husband got a burger. It was so big and tasty. Next time, he is going to get french toast instead.

I love the atmosphere. I enjoyed sitting in the outdoor garden area with the retractable roof.

We were fortunate and found street parking right next door.