“Large portions of delish”
Review of 26 Beach Cafe

26 Beach Cafe
Ranked #153 of 10,306 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Venice
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Four of us went and tried four different dishes:
the sushi burger with the eel was enormous and my son-in-law loved it.
the goat cheese and berry salad was also huge and it was very tasty, altho I couldn't finish it. I also had the white wine sangria which was happily not as sweet as I was afraid it would be
the wild mushroom pasta was enjoyed by my daughter, who couldn't quit eating the large bowl
the Greek lamb was enjoyed by my husband.
The waitstaff was pleasant, but it took a while to get our check and leave.

Reviewed October 13, 2010

By far the best burger in town!
vast selection of breakfast -- simply, fun!

1  Thank kanpaisan
Reviewed July 1, 2010

When I lived in nearby playa del rey, 26 beach cafe was a favorite of my girlfriend and myself. For breakfast, lunch, or dinner, we always had a good time and great food.

The french toast is great. The pasta scrambles are great. The burger with curry is great. The fish in veracruz style is great.

Have fun.

Reviewed July 17, 2009

My wife and I had breakfast here during our visit. The food was delicious, the sun room was gorgeous and romantic. Bring your friend and prepare to treat your pallette and your eyes. Thanks for a great meal and a great visual experience.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook