“Love me some Mucho MAS!”
Review of Mucho MAS

Mucho MAS
Ranked #2,278 of 10,753 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: North Hollywood
Neighborhood: North Hollywood
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I've been coming here for years and I always leave happy. Great margaritas, food and service. Even though I don't come by all that frequently, the staff always remembers me, something I don't get experience in LA too often. The parking lot is a little sketchy but there's usually street parking. Oh, and don't forget to check out the velvet paintings!

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Mon-Fri from 11-2 their Margaritas are $2.25. Tacos al Carbon is really good

Reviewed March 8, 2011

Better than others in the area. Service has been hit and miss but food is consistent and very good margaritas.

Reviewed December 9, 2010

Love the margaritas. I live nearby, one evening, accompanied by my adult daughter I ordered a margarita. Wow it packed a punch... Not much of a drinker I wasn't sure if it was just me, but she thought the same, taste good and did I say packs a whallop. (Not like you get at El Toritos) My favorites are the Chicken Tacos (w/guacamole), and Chile Relleno, and the Salsa. BTW, I ended up having two margaritas and was glad I was in walking distance of home.... They do not skimp on the tequilla. Service is catch as catch can... "sometimes great, sometimes what the heck are you thinking, mostly good overall. Go, see for yourself, and if you go on a not so great service night... order another margarita, it will make it seem less important. Cheer!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 23, 2009

have been going here for years and i am very satisfied with the service and the food is delicious

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook