“Good Thai food, generous portions”
Review of Ruen Pair

Ruen Pair
Ranked #1,136 of 10,410 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Just a short walk from our hotel so as it had some good reviews had to be tried. It's pretty good, not artificially sweet like many of the Thai restaurants outside of Asia. Not the best I've had in the US on this trip but well up amongst the top few.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I really love this place. They serve very authentic Thai food. Give it a try. It certainly will not disappoint. A taste of Thailand in LA!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

until I had this!!!!

I am not going to make this into a long review.....

1. The place is packed all the time and you might have to wait.
2. The food is better than in Jitlada and other "popular" Thai places in LA.
3. The usual Thai dishes are out of this world here.
4. This place makes me wonder if the food I had in Thailand was actually worse than here?

Anything you order is out of this world.

Trust me.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Why I LOVE this place:

1. Extensive menu of authentic & delicious Thai food.
I came here with my Thai friends and even she was amazed by the menu that they have here! And the foods are really authentic. My Thai friend told me that she instantly felt like she was in Bangkok. That's how good it is!

2. Affordable price!
Everything is under $10. You don't believe me? Check out the menu here.

3. Quick service
We only had to wait for like 10 minutes to get our foods ready!

But... there are things that I DON'T LIKE:

1. Mandatory parking valet!
We had to pay $2 for the valet even though we parked the car ourselves without any of their help! That's ridiculous! Thank God it was only $2 otherwise we would definitely throw a fit there!

2. Cash only!
Yes they have an ATM machine inside the restaurant but it'll charge you $2 for every transaction. Yeah.. $2 may mean nothing but it's better to spend it on a glass of cold thai iced tea right?

Read the rest of the review at my blog http://www.thetwotales.com

1  Thank putri a
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

My husband liked his meal on the other hand I had Pad Thai an it wasn't as good as I was expecting....I have had better Pad Thai, sorry.