“Great for a quick bite!”
Review of Outdoor Grill

Outdoor Grill
Ranked #2,711 of 10,690 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Neighborhood: Westside
Description: You Live Out West... Eat Like It. At Outdoor Grill, our menu was created from our own tried and true recipes. From salad dressings and marinades to our famous BBQ sauce, we prepare food like we're cooking for family. Come join us! Unbelievable taste. Exceptional quality. With only the freshest ingredients, the best hand-selected meats, and recipes that took years to perfect, we aren't surprised at how often our customers tell us how much they love our food. And because we provide this taste and quality at such great value, we aren't surprised at how often they come back.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This unassuming bbq restaurant serves decent food and is really affordable. We stopped here twice when staying across the road at the Super 8 motel and weren't disappointed.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

From the outside the restaurant seems pretty cool and stylish, but step in the door and it is kind of tatty looking and not especially clean. I just got a takeaway though, so I can't comment on the dining areas. I found the service cursory. The man who served me seemed capable only of monosylables. The food (spareribs and chicken) was really poor. The ribs especially were bland and very tough. There must be better barbecue places in Los Angeles.

Reviewed May 4, 2009

Like others, I'd passed by this place and the smell from the huge outdoor grill drew me in.

While the chicken and ribs were cooked on the outdoor grill, the grilled salmon and the burgers were cooked inside on a regular gas cooktop grill!!! That was very disappointing and resulted in a meal that I could have gotten much closer to home.

We got two burgers, 1/4 chicken and 3 slices of tri-tip, two drinks, two fries and an order of baked beans. The total came to just under $30. Judge for yourself if it was a deal.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 27, 2008

Not bad! BBQ ribs are good. Affordable prices.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 18, 2008

After reading about this place and passing by it a billion times on the way to the beach, I finally tried the Outdoor Grill. The fact that they bbq outside on a big grill was novel, but the food was just average and quite expensive. My order was half a rack of baby ribs and some mac and cheese. Pork ribs were ok but boney, mac n cheese was nothing special at all. Total tab for this meal was like $18 plus tip for take out. I can think of at least 3 bbq joints within 2 miles of this place that will give you better food for half that price. I'm not saying that Outdoor Grill sucks, their meat was prepared well (although basted with a sauce that was too sweet) but I find it unlikly that I will ever eat here again.