“Love the Italian food”

Fabiolus Cucina Italiana Verona
Reserve with OpenTable
Fabiolus Cucina Italiana Verona is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #535 of 10,090 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Cross street: Vine
Transit: Buses 2 and 302
Description: Fabiolus Cucina features cuisine from the Italian region of Veneto, located in the northeast part of Italy. The restaurant is conveniently located near the Arclight Cinemas, Pantages Theatre, Palladium, Avalon, Music box and Montalban theatre. Ideal for families and large groups. Specialized in pretheatre dining.
Los Angeles, California
“Love the Italian food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is authentic Italian. They are very accomodating in made to order at your request. The prices are very reasonable and the food is delicious!

• Visited January 2014

Redlands, California
“The name says it!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My friends chose this restaurant because it was close to Pantages Theatre. I was a little hesitant because I thought it was going to be that typical organic California pizza/ past places. When I check out the menu on line, I thought cheap prices cheap food. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was very good. The service was excellent and there were a lot of options.They have an extensive wine list at reasonable prices, and for 10 dollars you and valet your car and pick it up after the show. I ordered the salmon steak which was delicious and perfectly cooked.(Sometime salmon can be overcooked fishy and bland). It came with crisp veggies. My friend ordered butternut squash ravioli which she said was very good also. I did not try my husbands meat dish, but loved it.

• Visited February 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Busy Italian. Good not great”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Our hotel suggested this place situated only one block from our hotel (W)
To be frank it didn't live up to expectations. It has a room in front which leads out to a large covered garden that has been made into a full all-weather extra seating area complete with heaters.
Our waiter was a bit cocky and didn't show the extra care that warrants a large tip.
Food (large pizza and beef on polenta were good enough, value was also OK, not bad or amazing.
I guess it felt a bit too much like a factory to me where it felt their main goal was to turn each table over as as many times as possible each evening.

Visited January 2014
Los Angeles, California
“WILL RETURN”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Located near the iconic intersection of Sunset & Vine, this is a large but cozy space that also includes an outside garden. They are using organic flour to make the pasta and I found the spinach ravioli too al dente. Very good wine list by the glass and bottles organized by price. Will come back

Visited January 2014
Atascadero
“Fantastic meal, Fabulous service...Just wonderful!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I planned a friends and family girls trip to Hollywood to see Lion King at Pantages and chose this restaurant at a friends recommendation. They have only Valet parking but for $10 you can keep your car parked there and walk only 2 blocks to the theater. We were pleasantly surprised when we got there. What a cute, quaint place! So warm and inviting. Very friendly, welcoming staff. Adorable ambiance. Very appropriate for children too. And the food! Yum! Very authentic Italian dishes, simple, al a carte menu. Extremely reasonable prices, we were so happy with the quality of the meal, I can not say enough. I highly recommend Fabiolus Cucina and we will definitely be coming back!

• Visited January 2014