“Couldn`t be better!”
Review of Your L.A. Tours

Your L.A. Tours
Ranked #22 of 253 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Your L.A Tours is a unique perspective on touring, offering completely custom and private tours to fit your interests at affordable prices. The experience you receive by choosing Your L.A. Tours will enable you to take full control of your tour, deciding what you would like to see, how long to stay there and what pace fits you best.
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We had a great, interesting, exciting but oh so relaxing trip with Emily; would done it all again! You will not be disappointed about this tour; Emily is such a professional and at the same time a very nice person, with all the right knowledges of L.A. and of how to satisfy her costumers! We got to see it all we wanted and more. Thank you so much!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

While on a business trip to Los Angeles I was able to take a day to see the city. With only limited time I knew I had to get help from a professional. I contacted several private tour companies and they all seem to offer the similar itinerary. Emily's response stood out from everyone, she asked about my interests and preferences before suggesting an itinerary. The process was easy and she created a day that worked best for me. She showed me the best side of Los Angeles. Her passion for the city was evident, she shared a lot of history and showed many interesting places. I would highly recommend Your L.A. Tours.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Emily pulled out all the stops to make this a wonderful and memorable tour of this beautiful city.We wanted a family photo with the Hollywood sign and she made it happen.Our teenage children learned a lot about the diverse history and culture of LA.She even spotted Robert Downey Jnr on the side streets of Rodeo Drive...! Thanks Emily...Can't fault the tour in any way..would strongly recommend anyone considering a tour to choose "Your L.A Tours"

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We were a family of 5 and had three days in LA on our way over to the east coast. With the obligatory 2 day at Disneyland we had one day to see around LA so we took a private tour with Your LA Tours. Organising our trip was a cinch. A couple of emails and we were done. Emily was fantastic, punctual, friendly, knowlegeable and very adaptable on the day. She managed to squeeze in all the highlights we wanted to see without feeling rushed - Venice Beach, Santa Monica, walk of fame, Chinese Theatre, Hollywood sign etc. We even had time for a nice lunch at a diner recommended by Emily. It was a hot day and the free soft drinks kept on coming. Had a really great day. Happy to recommend this to anybody

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I contacted Emily by email before we left Australia for information about the tours she does and she responded straight away with all the info we required, unlike some of her competitors! She was very helpful with the itinerary we wanted. We spent 3 great days with Emily, we did the San Diego or Bust tour from Anaheim and 2 day tours of LA from Hollywood. There were 4 of us traveling from Australia including my sister Michelle who is a MS sufferer. She accommodated my sisters wheelchair in a 7 seater van which was clean and air conditioned. Emily's knowledge of LA and San Diego and history of LA were great. From the first day we felt so comfortable with Emily it was just like having a member of our family showing us the sights. Nothing was to much for Emily. LA is such a vast place and you can really only see the sights by rental car but with Emily she will show all the sights and more without the need to rent a car and a GPS. Do yourself a favor and contact Emily you will not be disappointed. Thanks for the memories Emily your the best.

Love,

Gary, Karen, Peter & Michelle.

PS (thank you for getting the suitcases for girls souvenirs)

1  Thank Gary R