“Good pizza. Slow service”

Reno's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #1,966 of 10,202 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Universal City Area
Neighborhood: Universal City Area
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Despite a very ordinary atmosphere and sad ambience the pizzas here are pretty good. The other food like pastas below average. The people who run it aren't exactly Italian but nice enough and pizzas do take a while to get to you.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Simple and good food. No frills but good value for your money.

Reviewed October 5, 2010

If this is the same Reno's, it was actually in Burbank.

We were staying in Burbank and I was craving pizza. My boyfriend warned me that this would not be like the pizza I'm accustomed to, but it was delish. We ordered a medium BBQ Chicken pizza without the onions. Very good and enough for the 2 of us. Service was pretty good, as we were the only ones in the restaurant.

Reviewed April 4, 2009

Pizza Crust was excellent. Spaghetti, calzones too. This place seemed to bee family owned. We found it by chance and we were glad we did. Take out business seemed active. Didn't get refills with out asking, but "the family" seemed to be running the place with 2 people that night. I would go back!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed April 30, 2008

Ever since Fiorini went away, Reno has dominated the thin-crust pizza war in the SF Valley -- although it should not be confused with a NY-style joint. Very simply, the pies are simple yet delicious, cooked perfectly with just a bit of crispness on the crust and pepperonis and fresh black olives. Although I love the Cali-style pies at other joints, you can't beat Reno's for basic, satisfying pizza. They remember you on the phone if you order delivery consistently, but I sometimes like to pick up to save time and tip money. I've eaten in once: the decor is extremely simple but clean, the service is prompt and polite, and the food is just as good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook