“Swanky, quiet place in Noho”

Eclectic Wine Bar & Grille
Ranked #831 of 10,244 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Cross street: Magnolia
Transit: The Eclectic Wine Bar and Grille is located just South of the Metro Orange Line (NoHo Arts District)
Description: Welcome to the The Eclectic Restaurant-Bar-Lounge! Enjoy a romantic dinner or business lunch surrounded by fine art in the heart of the NoHo Arts District. Our eclectic menu includes award winning grilled fish, steaks, pasta, salads and unique pizzas. Not only do we serve one of the best lunch menu's and dinner selections in the San Fernando Valley, but you can also join us for after theater dining, patio seating, select wine tastings, and Sunday Brunch.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I like this place in North Hollywood. Very cozy place to grab drinks or dinner. Indoor and outdoor seating. Nice ambiance. They dim the lights in the evening and candles are on the table. I recently had a delicious special ( hope I remember it right). It was prawns sprinkled with bacon, wrapped in greens on top of polenta. Really flavorful. They have really good lattes here too. I love their chai tea latte, served in a tall glass mug.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

THE GOOD:
The food was excellent. The server was friendly and attentive. The atmosphere was very nice. The drinks were interesting (in a good way - eclectic indeed!). :)

THE BAD:
The host (not the server) was pretentious, arrogant and uninviting.
We asked for a booth, but he tried to seat us at the only table that's not a booth. He was clearly annoyed with us for some reason. He literally looked over our heads and never made eye contact.
A word of advice for the host... this isn't a fine Parisian restaurant from decades ago. It's 2012 and this is L.A. Lighten up and be nice to paying customers. Other than that almost comical experience, everything else was great.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is one of my favorites in the Valley. In addition to a varied regular menu, this place offers seasonal and holiday dishes that are masterpieces. My Mother's Day meal was a lobster tail over a spectacular bed of fresh greens. I normally don't order lobster, most places overboil it and serve it with butter that does nothing for me, but this was simple and tasted of the very ocean from which it had been gathered - just fantastic. I can't wait to go try their summer offerings.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

As in my previous review of the Eclectic, food was delicious, wine was nice and service was prompt and courteous. We made our theater start time, fueled with excellent risotto and seared tuna salad. Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We have eaten here several times with consistently good food and service. Wine is good too! Great spot for a pre-theatre dinner with varied menu.