“Typical Hard Rock”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Universal City Area
Reviewed April 14, 2013

When we walked in the host was super friendly and seated us in the "cool server" section. I guess by cool he meant her attitude. It seemed as though our waitress didn't care or really listen to us. The food was ok. I asked for no onions on my pizza and discovered a few. No big deal though. Ariel at the gift shop on the other hand was so friendly! We bought a couple of shirts and ended up talking to her for about 20 minutes. There are so many other options in Universal City for food so I would recommend trying somewhere else.

Scott B, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for your review of our cafe. I can see from your comments that your visit to our cafe was less than satisfactory and I apologize for your experience. This is by far below our own personal standards and your expectation of the Hard Rock Cafe. I am going to address the issue you had with your pizza with our kitchen manager. I will also make sure we recognize Ariel for her great service in our retail shop. The next time you are on Citywalk please stop by and I will make sure you get a great experience.

universal_gm@hardrock.com

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We ate here while we were waiting for Halloween horror night gate to open. I expected it to be busy and loud but our server was very friendly and made sure we have everything we need. The restaurant is pretty big and have an outdoor seating area. there is no need to review the food since everybody sure do knows that they serve great food.

Scott B, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Thank you for your excellent review of our cafe. I am glad to hear that everything was great the night you went to Halloween Horror nights. Hopefully you had a great time at the park as well. The next time you are on Citywalk stop by for another great experience.

universal_GM@hardrock.com

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were in Citywalk next to Universal and discovered a hugh Hard Roch Cafe. We decided to go for safe: good fajita's. The restaurant is a little different than other HRC's with in the middle a large bar with a spectacular 50's car on it surrounded by two levels of tables. The music is much less dominant than in other HRC's. Service was really great and friendly. And a lot of stuff from the great pop legenda such as Pink Floyd, Stones, Zep, Prince, Clapton. And the fajita's? Perfect.

Scott B, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our cafe. I am glad to hear that the fajitas waere great as well as the service during your recent visit. I am going to pass your comments on to our service and kitchen managers so they can make sure we continue you this moving forward. The next time you are in the area stop by for another great experience.

universal_gm@hardrock.com

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The food here was nice, the same you would get in every hard rock. I was a little disappointed that a manager stood next to us during our meal with an ear piece on speaking loudly. We were also seated near the kitchen entrance and the male toilet. All in all not the best seats and yet there were spaces in other places. Or waitress was lovely, balanced attentiveness with not being intrusive well.

Scott B, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our cafe. I am truly glad to hear that the food was nice during you recent visit. I do apologize for the manager who was talking on their headset by your table during your visit. I will make sure to pass your comments along to my managers so we can avoid talking on the radios near tables moving forward. The next time you are on Citywalk stop by for another great experience.

Universal_gm@hardrock.com

Reviewed April 3, 2013

A novelty burger joint, but so good. Smaller portions are on the menu, which is so great when large meals can be such a turn off. Service was wonderful and was made personal which is always a lovely touch. The atmosphere is still amazing after all the years they have been in business.

Scott B, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our cafe. I am glad to hear that you had a great time during your recent visit. I can tell you that we will keep on "Rockin" on Citywalk. The next time you are in the area stop by for another great experience.

Universal_gm@hardrock.com