“good food, good music”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Universal City Area
Reviewed December 7, 2012

what a great way to spend a Friday night, eating great ribs and drinking beer while listening to a good band. what could be better?

Scott B, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of our cafe. It is always great to hear when our guest have a great experience in our cafe. I agree with you that nothing could be better than eating great ribs and drinking cold beer. The next time you are on Citywalk stop by and I will make sure you get a great experience.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We went in to have a bite to eat and the food was very nice.
Drinks were also very good.
Music and DVD clips were also very good.

1  Thank jauntingbrisbane2
Scott B, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you for your review of our cafe. I am glad to hear that the food and drinks were good during your recent visit. I am going to share your comments with my team so we can continue this trend moving forward. The next time you are in LA stop by and I will make sure to get you a "5" star experience.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is for you Evelyn! From an Aussie family you made feel so very special. We had a great dinner, dedicated converation with our vivacious and bubbly host Evelyn, who made sure our special son was well looked after, with food that was simple and delicious. The atmosphere is typical of a Hard Rock cafe experience, memorabilia that demands attention, lighting that invites appreciation and food/service that doesn't disappoint.
Thanks Evelyn for your friendly demeanour and kindness.

Scott B, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Thank you for your excellent review of our cafe. I am truly glad to hear that Evelyn did a great job during your recent visit. I am going to make sure that we recognize Evelyn for her great service. The next time you are in LA stop by and we will make sure you get another great experience.

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

We have eaten in many hard rocks throughout the world we enjoyed the experience so much we seek them out
However at this one we sat down and we were hounded by the waiter first to order which we did quite quickly then asked four times enjoying or did we want something else to top it whilst eating we were asked did we want to contribute to charity for starving kids we couldn't have rushed our food quicker
Just wanted to get out of there
Soured a fantastic day at universal

Scott B, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

First let me say thank you for your recent review of our cafe. I truly apologize that the service you received in our cafe was less than satisfactory. This experience was by far below our own personal standards and your expectation the Hard Rock cafe. I will use your comments to address the servers to make this a better place to dine moving forward.

Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Food was more about quantity than quality. Surrounds are great as is the position and that's what you're paying for.

Scott B, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Thank you for your review. I can see from your comments that your visit was just satisfactory and I apologize for this. This is by far below our own personal standards and your expectation of the Hard Rock Cafe. The next time you are in Los Angeles stop by and I will make sure that you get a "5 Star" dinning experience.