“Love it!”

Neighborhood: Universal City Area
Beverly Hills, California
“Love it!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love this place! Food quality is good and atmosphere is cozy. Awesome for breakfast. The kids love the eggs and pancakes- good is fresh and friendly staff.

Visited October 2013

Bellevue, Washington
“communication breakdown”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

These guys were nice but it was extremely difficult to communicate to get even simple orders right. Asked for 2 kids lemonades, one water, and a coke...got two kids waters, one big lemonade, and a coke. when asked if we wanted meatballs on our pasta, we said no, but one order came with meatballs. Asked for plates to be removed, got a refill of coke instead. these are small mistakes and the whole experience was a bit bizarro (I'm laughing as i write this), so we didn't get upset since the guys were so nice. Great location, great midcentury building. nice size outdoor patio. went during early dinner so perhaps nighttime is better after it gets a bit more lively.

• Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Nothing has changed”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Found this place while staying in Studio City. Some locals we're sitting here, not bothered by a stranger coming in. It felt like I was in a restaurant I always visited with my grandfather as a young kid. Had a good dinner, everything fresh. Service outstanding. Wish I had this kinda place in my town !

• Visited August 2013
Kentwood
“Good location/Good Price”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Food is average nothing special, but a very good location and good prices. It looks like an old Denny's.

Visited July 2013
Glasgow
“Good Value, honest food”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Love this for breakfast if staying at Sportsmen's Lodge. Good specials - 2 eggs, 2 sausages/bacon, toast , hash browns $5.75 I think good value. Service good and food good especially breakfast.

Visited July 2013