“Greek Dining In Larchmont Village”
Review of Le Petit Greek

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Cross street: W 1st Street
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great Meditteranean dining! Good gyros! The lamb is tasty and tender! Higher Prices. Lots of sea food. A variety of wines. I always sit outside for people watching! You might have to look for parking.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had lunch here on a Sunday in July. I cannot pronounce all we had, but it was delicious and I don't really eat Greek food that often. The pita, hummus, salads, salmon, everything tasted fresh and delicious. Service was wonderful. Eat inside or out. A bit pricey.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I love this restaurant and have probably eaten here 50+ times for dinner, lunch and takeout dinner. We love the gyro, chicken skewers and the pistitsio. The hummus, pita and salad are great as well, as is the baklava. Truly one of my favorite LA spots. They run a tight ship and we have found the food to be very consistent. Cute place and good service as well usually.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Food is very good, service is too. Everything is down to earth and very Greek real!
A charming place!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The service was great. All of our servers were knowledgeable and ably answered all of our questions. The food, however, was hit and miss, and you'll definitely pay a premium for eating in Larchmont Village. The vegetables were extremely well done. The lemon potatoes were a high spot, as was the whipped caviar appetizer. The hummus was more than passable and the pita tasted fresh. The meat in the gyro combo I had was a little dry for my taste and the baklava wasn't any more special than others I've had at other places. I'd go again if I'm in the neighborhood, but I probably wouldn't make a special trip.

Been to Le Petit Greek? Share your experiences!