WINNER WONDERLAND

“Very, Very Good Food.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Petit Greek

Le Petit Greek
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Petit Greek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,095 of 9,669 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Cross street: W 1st Street
Newtown, PA
“Very, Very Good Food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here on a Sunday in July. I cannot pronounce all we had, but it was delicious and I don't really eat Greek food that often. The pita, hummus, salads, salmon, everything tasted fresh and delicious. Service was wonderful. Eat inside or out. A bit pricey.

Visited July 2013

• Greek first
Los Angeles, California
“Delicious food but a bit pricey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I love this restaurant and have probably eaten here 50+ times for dinner, lunch and takeout dinner. We love the gyro, chicken skewers and the pistitsio. The hummus, pita and salad are great as well, as is the baklava. Truly one of my favorite LA spots. They run a tight ship and we have found the food to be very consistent. Cute place and good service as well usually.

• Visited June 2013
“Authentic & Charming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Food is very good, service is too. Everything is down to earth and very Greek real!
A charming place!

• Visited March 2013
Dallas, Texas
“White Linen Service, Hit and Miss Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

The service was great. All of our servers were knowledgeable and ably answered all of our questions. The food, however, was hit and miss, and you'll definitely pay a premium for eating in Larchmont Village. The vegetables were extremely well done. The lemon potatoes were a high spot, as was the whipped caviar appetizer. The hummus was more than passable and the pita tasted fresh. The meat in the gyro combo I had was a little dry for my taste and the baklava wasn't any more special than others I've had at other places. I'd go again if I'm in the neighborhood, but I probably wouldn't make a special trip.

• Visited February 2013
“Le Petit Greek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love the outdoor seating, the delicious and value-priced food - wonderful dining experience! Their menu includes a lot of temping items. We loved the greek salad and moussaka.

Visited November 2012