“Good but quite expensive”
Review of Le Petit Greek

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Cross street: W 1st Street
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Had a lovely lunch with my boyfriend here the other day. The feta salad was just lovely and huge. And my boyrfiend's lamb wrap was really great too. We also had an amazing sweet dessert which came recommended and it was delicious! Nice vibe, interesting people who go there and service friendly. Only thing is that it is a bit pricey...around $60 for 2 people for lunch.

There are newer reviews for Le Petit Greek

Reviewed August 13, 2011

This was my 9th visit to Le Petit Greek, and, once again, it didn't disappoint. I had made reservations the day before in order to assure a table for two by the window, so when I arrived, I was immediately seated in my desired spot. As always, the service was wonderful without being obtrusive. As for the food, my vegetarian plate, which is a sampling of several Greek appetizers, was absolutely delicious. My dad ordered the moussaka and praised its savory flavor. We split our meals in order to get a fuller experience, By the end of the meal, which also included a large Greek salad for two, we were absolutely stuffed, totally unable to have dessert. Of course, I will return to this restaurant..

1  Thank mmelang
Reviewed October 12, 2010

what a great place! very clean and charming. nice selection of greek entrees. the beef souvlakia was excellent, as was the flaming cheese! i was most impressed that our party was not rushed and encouraged to sit a while to visit. we had not seen each for years, so this was especially appreciated. i was also very impressed with the extremely clean and inviting restroom! it's the best one i have visited for years! on the way to the restoom, you can see the cooks at work, which was fun. i would highly recommend, and look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed January 9, 2010

Visiting from out of town, had a very nice Friday night dinner at this place. It was outstanding Greek food, a pretty nice wine and beer list, and very reasonable prices. I probably would not go if you're in a rush, but that's not saying the service was bad. On the contrary, I found it excellent, but very relaxed and European. It was a fantastic place to enjoy food and company with a nice prolonged conversation. They definitely made me feel at home. I'm Greek and have grown up with Greek food my whole life, from mom's cooking to great restaurants in Greece and NYC. You can count on this place. It will not disappoint.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 9, 2009

Decent food, nice for a Sunday brunch on Larchmont. Service was so so.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Le Petit Greek? Share your experiences!