“You'll love the food”
Review of Xiomara

Xiomara
Reserve with OpenTable
Xiomara is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,922 of 9,980 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cross street: Seward
New York, NY
“You'll love the food”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

We had a reservation w/specifications for window seating. I arrived early & was told nothing was avail. They realized they did have one window seat avail, upstairs in the back facing the alleyway. Reluctantly I agreed & because at that point I was annoyed. My annoyance was overcome mainly due to my dining companions but moreover because of the sweet sounding music playing in the background, the smooth ambiance & attractive decor. The wait staff was very pleasant. My meal consisted of the Nuevo Cubano Salad (tomatoes, avocado, watercress & hearts of palm in a lime, oregano & heart of tomato juice dressing) , the Nuevo Cubano Chicken Patacones (Cuban chicken & rice. Sautéed saffron risotto w/bell peppers, onion, garlic, peas, and two fried green plantain) and two of their signature Mojito's. For desert, I had a delectable Café Tres Leches with Caramel Ice Cream (coffee soaked cake, bittersweet chocolate sauce, toasted almonds & 2 raspberries) I could have done w/o the almonds though. The entire meal was scrumptious !! I went for restaurant week & that was my prix fix meal which was $67.00 so you can imagine the cost of a meal w/o the discount. I would most assuredly dine there again. I would enjoy sampling the brunch on my next visit. Be sure to valet, about $5.00 because parking can be difficult.

• Visited December 2010

Jupiter, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it”
Reviewed April 9, 2009

Celebrated my husband's birthday here. They have great food and good mojitos. Waiting for a chance to go there again!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Dined here often right after they opened. Nice neighborhood latin restaurant.”
Reviewed July 28, 2008

Dined here often right after they opened. Nice neighborhood latin restaurant.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good cuban cuisine...with flair”
Reviewed July 17, 2008

good cuban cuisine...with flair

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Ok, but not great. better desert then meal, but the mojito was good.”
Reviewed June 5, 2008

Ok, but not great. better desert then meal, but the mojito was good.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook