“Ok Restaurant”

Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Out of 2 Draft Beers which was messed up,Food was Ok,Food came out fast so.A little run down,very old building with an awesome wood carved ceiling,but the Sports Bar hanging TV's did not fit in to this History old Restaurant.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

After our bus tour of Hollywood we stopped off in the Pig n Whistle for a few drinks to cool us down. We got talking to a very nice man at the bar who told us a lot about the area. Apparently Judy Garland had her 60th birthday in the Pig n Whistle which I was delighted to hear. The staff were friendly enough and drinks were lovely. We didn't eat here but the food looked great.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great little Pub in the heart of Hollywood to se talent semi unknown bands and have a pint. The bartenders aren't the friendliest but the scene is fun with music lover's abound. If you want the not so loud side you can always get a table out front and people watch. It is Hollywood after all......

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I used to go here once a week. I liked the food and people watching on the front patio. I now avoid the place like third world tap water. I don't drink alcohol. I was there with a clean and sober friend for lunch. We received our bill and on it were charges for three Grey Goose drinks at $9.00 a pop which we neither ordered or were served. The waitress insisted we had drank them and the management refused to remember the additional $27.00 in charges from our bill and to add insult to injury when we didn't tip.....added a 25% tip to my credit card bill. F this place.

4  Thank Ruben C
Reviewed July 3, 2013

good food, friendly staff made very welcome. good size portions. only down side is 2 people cant sit in a booth we understood but it would have been romantic. ha.ha.