“Amazing rooftop view”

The Standard Downtown Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Standard Downtown Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #430 of 10,202 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Diner, International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 6th Street
Reviewed October 16, 2012

One of my favorite views of Los Angeles. I avoid the weekend chaos if I can, unless I am on someone's list. It's fun to dress up and go here. Nice bar, music, and cabanas to lounge around in.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I would say that unless you're staying here, the rooftop bar area maybe a good place to hang out for an "after 5" drink. I've never seen celebrities hang out here, just hotel guests and L.A. looky-loos. The view is worth seeing at least once, the staff friendly and the drinks over-priced.

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

we were guests at the standard and ate in the restaurant.
after the great burgers and pasta there was almost no more room for the dessert!
if you happen to be in the neighborhood, take a seat; it's open 24/7!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We had lovely food here- both myself and my friend had steak- delicious!! It was my birthday and I received a complimentary chocolate pudding with candle! :) Would recommend sitting outside! Would eat here again- in fact we did at breakfast time!!!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

The downstairs patio and lounge area was an awesome place to dine. Very friendly people and a good place to go with friends and business professionals. We ate at least one meal there every day for five days and it never failed to satisfy. I only wish there was one locally! Try the fois gras burger as we're glad we experimented and tried it.