“Lovely food, great service”

The Standard Downtown Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Standard Downtown Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #526 of 10,404 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Diner, International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 6th Street
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We had lovely food here- both myself and my friend had steak- delicious!! It was my birthday and I received a complimentary chocolate pudding with candle! :) Would recommend sitting outside! Would eat here again- in fact we did at breakfast time!!!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

The downstairs patio and lounge area was an awesome place to dine. Very friendly people and a good place to go with friends and business professionals. We ate at least one meal there every day for five days and it never failed to satisfy. I only wish there was one locally! Try the fois gras burger as we're glad we experimented and tried it.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had breakfast here.... The red velvet waffles are AMAZING!!!! The service is nice and relaxed, they're not rushing you out. Also the drinks offered with breakfast are nice and strong!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Yea, I am probably over the official age that can hang out here, but it was very cool to see the ultra chic here.
The views are cool, and the surroundings are very unique.
Worth a stop in the evening, but expect a wait (or slip the doorman a 20) on weekends.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Room didn't have coffee maker, so I ordered a pot of coffee from roomservice. The pot was good size, and was only $6. But with a $4 service fee and 18% gratuity, it was an expensive pot. Room service food was great, restaurant food was great.