“Enjoyable”
Review of Home Restaurant

Home Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Home Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #149 of 10,202 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Have been here twice and both times the food has been good. Enjoy the outside patio location even though it is on a busy street. Used the valet parking the second time as I was heading to airport for a flight and had visible luggage, valuables, et. Service was a tad slow but it was OK, gave me time to relax and they were packed. Waiter was excellent. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My niece who lives in LA suggested we go here. It has a very nice atmosphere and ambiance but no need to dress up for the occasion. The food was just okay....nothing spectacular.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is the second time I have gotten takeout from Home. The vegetarian meatloaf is excellent and they have a nice variety of salads and many other foods. The carnivores in our party were also pleased! What was most amazing was that I mistakenly placed the takeout order at the wrong Home restaurant and when I got there they didn't have my order. They called the other one and found that my order was ready there. As I was about to head out to the other store to pick up my order, the manager said it was no problem and re-made my order right there, within 5 minutes. I felt bad that they had to throw away my order at the other store, but I was grateful that they were so nice.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Does the fact that I ate here 3 times during the 10 days I was in LA let you know how much I like this place? I have been coming here for several years when in the area and I can count on consistently good food, attentive service and the relaxation of a leisurely meal sitting next to the fountain. I have had the gamut of eats here from breakfast to entrees. No complaints about the food or the attentive service. I will keep going back and know that it will be as good next year. Don’t bother with the valet, there is street parking around and the walk will help cure some of the guilt over the calories.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

This restaurant is a couple of miles from our house, and we even met the owners at a fundraiser last year. However, the lemon chicken piccata keeps Joey ordering the same dish every time we go there - I try something different every time. My favorite (other than the lemon chicken piccata) is the rosemary half chicken. Favorite appetizer (so far) is the fried calimari. But best of all is the atmosphere; one can sit inside, but the outside is outstanding. Sitting under huge trees that shade diners from the heat of the day, or near the heaters that warm on a day that Angelinos consider chilly, you feel as if you are in someone's back yard. It truly feels like there's no place like Home.