“great atmosphere, tasty food”
Review of Toi on Sunset

Toi on Sunset
Ranked #326 of 10,140 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Reviewed January 17, 2014

If you're looking for a fun LA experience and tasty Thai food, try Toi on Sunset. Rock, pop and artful décor provides lots of eye candy. The Thai toast is a delicious appy along with the egg rolls and spring rolls; huge portions for a good price. If you enjoy it spicy, ask for a bit more heat as most dishes are relatively mild. It is a vibrant, edgy atmosphere and can be quite loud.
There is always enough to take home.

There are newer reviews for Toi on Sunset

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I went with some friends to Toi for lunch yesterday. The atmoshere is fun with rock n roll posters and photos decorating the walls and ceiling. This is a cool, casual restaurant with rock music playing in the background. The staff was exceptionally nice to us and all of us really enjoyed the dishes we ordered. I had the Thai Bar-b-que chicken and I could not believe how much food was on the plate. More than I have ever been served in a Thai restaurant before. My chicken was excellent. Tasty and falling off the bone with a great bar-b-que flavor. I will definitely go back when I am in the Hollywood area.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

It's a great late night bite. The food is good, not stellar, but good stuff. Basic Thai with no frills and casual vibe.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The spicy noodle dish was very bland, had little flavor and the Thai iced tea was mainly ice. If looking for GOOD Thai good, avoid this place.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We went there the other night and were not to happy with our meals. The Thai iced tea is great. My cousin got the pad Thai and he had to send it back because it didn't taste very good. Instead he got beef and broccoli but it was very soupy. I got the chicken and coconut milk sweet and sour soup and it was very sour and not what I expected. I have been here before and the food was good but I guess we went on a bad night.
The atmosphere is awesome in here its a rock n roll Thai food place and the decorated walls and ceilings are cool. It's not authentic Thai food though its very Americanized. Don't think I will go back.