“Pastrami forever!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

This place can make anyone to love pastrami. Delicious food, prices ok, neighborhood kinda weird but totally worth it!

There are newer reviews for Langer's

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Always a fan of a good pastrami sandwich, we stopped in for lunch. We arrived just in time to beat the big rush, but we still had to wait about 10 minutes. It took a couple of minutes for our waiter to appear, but once we ordered, our food came out very fast. Outside of it being fast, the food was amazing. My wife and I split a hot pastrami and a hot tongue sandwich. The pastrami ranks up there with any pastrami I have ever had, and I have had a lot. The Tongue however, is the best I have ever had. Both are served on amazing rye bread with a very nice crispy crust. Well worth the a stop if you are in LA. I know I will be back.

1  Thank HijoDelSol
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Located across the street from MCArthur park- Langer's is a must for everyone to experience. The pastrami, turkey and lengua sandwiches are all great. The portions are pretty large-enough to share with someone. For local angeleno's, you can call in order's and pick up curbside right in front of the restaurant. They even swipe your credit card right in front of you.

1  Thank 3Guapas
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We always stop by Langer's to by a loaf of their rye bread to take back home with us on the airplane. It can't be beat. Tried their meat knish this time as well and it was to die for! Chock full of their delicious pastrami and slathered with mustard--heavenly! This place has true deli atmosphere, great service and mouth watering food. A must-do when in L. A.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I've never had pastrami before and this was a very delicious first! When we arrived, there was a line of about 35 people waiting to get in which sparked our excitement even more. We were greeted by a very lovely lady named Eva and she was great at making us feel welcome! As busy as this place was (packed!), the service was impeccable, everyone smiled, and my drink never went less than half way before it was refilled again. I ordered the famous #19 and it was great! the bread was soft, the meat was tender and flavorful, and the dressing was the perfect accompaniment. The only downfall of my visit was that the air conditioner was so high, I was freezing while I was eating! It was very cold for about 20-25 minutes and then it finally warmed up. Otherwise, great place- definitely worth trying!

1  Thank TrishP19